qbteachmt
Level 15

I think you might want to read up on the definition of Discuss.

"If you have read my posts you realize that my biggest critique with ProSeries is with their communication on issues such as these."

You are not asking Intuit support. You are not asking Customer support. You are not in touch with Programming support. You are on a public internet forum of peer users. The volunteers here that try to be helpful, support each other. Harping while we are in the same boat, doesn't change anything.

"just delete the emails you get"

This is a forum, on the internet. You might be getting email notifications of updates on the topic you are participating on. I don't get notifications. I read the topics here.

"because you deem it "beating the drum"."

That was your phrase. All I asked is, please stop harassing Peers that also know the form would be used, and also know the form is not included, and anyone trying to transfer data now will see that not everything is ready, and we've pretty much covered that here, so you can watch for updates, and stop asking us why it's Not updated.

You can be part of the solution or part of the problem, while your peers are trying to be helpful. No matter how many ways you look at it, we are not affecting the change you seek.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.