honestly It is proving to be extremely frustrating, now I have to make a decision on whether or not to hire an attorney to really break down this issue.... At end of day If indeed for this year and moving forward it will now require manually selecting-I will accept that.  But I am gonna need ProSeries to show me where they informed me of such a change.  Not in the alerts, the countless webinars I took on product features, and no emails.  SO if all this time it was NOT manual selection---How unprofessional and unethical of them to change a key function in their program and to do so without letting people know that.  My small practice is definitely being forced to pay out fees or lose clients, or worse to just let it go?  NOPE not this season.... I am ready to go at it for the long game with ProSeries and wish they would call back or talk to me about this issue.... Thanks and I hope you caught things before they turned hostile on your end....  What a mess after a very challenging season....Having mixed emotions about purchasing the software in couple weeks without speaking to some one tell you what....Take care and GOOD luck!!