CMBE
Level 2

In all my years of using Pro Series (I started with Pro Series Express) I have NEVER witnessed a Professional software program that has performed as miserably as Pro Series Professional. Whether it's Deductible Home Mortgage, Earned Income Credit or e-filing the 1120S form along with conducting SIMPLE calculations, I have once AGAIN NEVER witnessed a program that is so inept as this year's Pro Series Professional!

We have witnessed various challenges in past years, but not to this degree! This company is asking a STEEP price for non-functioning software that will let you down at nearly every turn!

Because Lacerte is so Expensive to use, we may be forced to move on to another more reliable tax software that performs in the manner that it is created for with another company so that we can get our job done without all of the errors created by Pro Series Tax Professional. Since Intuit isn't seriously concerned about the malfunctioning of Pro Series does anyone have a suggestion on more reliable tax software? Thanks!