qbteachmt
Level 15

@anon725 

"You don't have to talk to users that way."

The people I respond to, offering them a Redirect, are not ProSeries users. They simply wandered into an internet forum and decided they can force people who are on the job to accommodate their personal needs. If they won't use the right resources, which I offer, then they are not really trying to help themselves. They are simply screaming into the void about something no one here has any control over.

And you stated I've been rude to you in the past, but your username has no other posting associated with it. That's another example of hiding on the internet so you don't have to address real issues.

People who really want help with an IRS issue should go to an IRS webpage.

People who really want help with Software they are using professionally should go to the usergroup for that software, when the business that sold them the program has inadequate customer service.

And everyone else needs to understand that the internet is just like real life; stop trolling the people that have nothing to do with your complaint. Pay attention to the help you have been given. Act on the info that matters to you. Stop whining about things and take control.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.