Level 2
This widget could not be displayed.

Thank you for your specific guidance.  Now I see I was looking under MD Pass-Thru Entitity, S-Corp, not C-Corp for the form.  Since it's an S-Corp I'm working on, I should use 502 LU to subtract the grant income.

Sorry to waste your time but you were a big help.




0 Cheers