Paradolia
Level 2

Currently a 4.0 student just trying to get through the finals for income tax. I recognize that you (like many others) have been in the field for (collectively) decades. I'm just trying to make it to the end of the next two weeks because when I googled the questions I had, this was where it took me. I think it's ridiculous that there are so many different programs as well. I also know that sometimes the same program is called something different. Being that I'm in my first year of accounting classes, i would have expected a bit more help from people that have been in the business for so long, that (apparently) have the time to tell me (repeatedly) that I'm in the wrong section of the world of accounting, but not give me the advice I'm looking for. I mean, it's not like I'm asking you for the actual answers, I'm merely asking for help using the computer they gave me to take the test. This situation is like learning how to use a wrench, and then being given a screwdriver for the final test... And then when asking "experts", they tell me that I should have learned to use the screwdriver in the first place, or say "hint: you have to rotate it to get it to work". Can you possibly understand how maddening that would be for a "new accountant"?

0 Cheers