Paradolia
Level 2

I can agree with you to an extent. I was able to figure out where to input the penalty based on her advice without the screenshot (considering that it's laid out differently than mine) here are a couple of screenshots to show you exactly what i'm dealing with. no page numbers, no line numbers, nothing. This lack of standardization (and the ridiculous rules that the government calls "taxes"), are the reason I'm not returning to the accounting program next year. I don't like not having things standardized. why would the training software be so different? Attached are some shots of the programs internal layout. Perhaps you'll understand why I'm frustrated with the situation. You have been (although a little short and dismissive with your answers) quite helpful, so I thank you for that. But I don't really need anymore "hints". I need to have had a class on how to use the program I was just thrust into for the final grades of the semester.Screenshot (295).pngScreenshot (296).pngScreenshot (297).png

0 Cheers