PATAX
Level 15

Let me preface my remarks by stating that I am asking this question on behalf of a friend and colleague who uses another software... He has shared information with me in the past , that I have then shared on this forum to help Pro Series/Intuit users , so I do not think there is anything wrong with trying to help him... We all have colleagues that use different software and we all learn from each other.. his client is married filing joint and lived in the USA for the whole year until moving in December to England... They did not have much income in 2020 due to economic recession. He believes they are eligible for the credit since they lived in the USA for over 6 months in 2020 but maybe something is being overlooked... his software says they are not eligible for the credit because they have a foreign address and his software does not have an enable error conversion checkbox that he can uncheck like our software does , so he cannot file a return even if there is one error.... thank you in advance for any useful comments...

0 Cheers