wjgutcpa
Level 4

Bob, it is a BFD. The last four years, minimum, I have had to explain to clients that there were software issues with my very expensive high end software that will delay me timely getting their return to them. All the while Intuit is running their advertising for FREE, FREE, FREE software. My client's wonder why this FREE product is ready but not mine, the professional product. Then Intuit expects us to pay 9 months before the product is even available for a less than 10% discount on buggy software. Those bugs have to be discovered by the users, making us beta testers for them during our busy time, at no cost to Intuit. I have had farmers' returns due on 3/1 and after being notified of said bugs, they determine in all their brilliance to have the fix ready by 3/3 AND there is no said workaround to assist one to meet the 3/1 deadline.

In 33 years at this game, I have yet to meet a client that is impressed or jumps for joy with getting an IRS notice. 

Four years of finding bugs and waiting for fixes, I should of switched and I would have spent less or the same time converting and learning the new software. Fudge, that says a lot about my stubbornness.