IRonMaN
Level 15

I just got this (and deleted it) too:

We know that tax year 2020 has been more challenging—and longer—than you expected. But we want you to know we’re thinking about ways to help you succeed as you finish tax year 2020 and plan for tax year 2021.

Your personalized invoice package will be mailed soon and will
offer detailed information about enhancements to your ProSeries software. Highlights include:

• 142 forms and 37 e-filing types: Visit the forms finder
  • ProSeries Tool Hub: Quickly resolve common system
    issues and errors
  • Enhanced customer support: Both one-on-one and self-service
  • ProSeries Tax Idea Exchange: Vote on future product enhancements
  • HomeBase: Seven powerful enhancements

Printing updates: Preview a return and select the pages
you want to print

142 forms - but after a couple of centuries of asking, is anybody taking any wagers on form 5227 being available?

Enhanced customer support - sounds like they want us to answer questions here faster next year.

ProSeries tool hub - Quickly resolve common system issues and errors - hopefully it works as well next year as it did this year for those folks that had the system constantly shutting down.

Tax idea exchange - throw your money down the wishing well and if you get 60,000 other people to agree that it's a good idea.................... we just might think about it.

Homebase powerful enhancements - evidently it is going to be able to leap tall buildings and run faster than a speeding bullet --------- wait, I think that's Superman ------ I'm not sure what they mean.

Printing updates - Preview a return and select the pages you want to print ----------- but will it still be in gibberish for my Minnesota returns like it has been this year.

Slava Ukraini!