qbteachmt
Level 15

@MrSolver 

"In my humble opinion, "peer review" is NOT a meaningless excercise"

What's that even mean?

Because you came here, where Professional Tax Preparers are "on the job" using ProSeries, Lacerte and ProConnect tax preparation programs, to prepare their Clients' returns. You are not working for another person, and you are not using any of these three programs.

How lost can you be, and still insist you need to update this group with TurboTax info?

And why do you not want to update the TurboTax community, since you are using that program, and that would make you a peer of that community?

Again:

You are lost on the internet. You are essentially trolling people who are "at work" right now, using this resource which is meant for using ProSeries, specifically.

That is the Title at the top of this website. Look for yourself.

It's like you barged into an office to announce, "Hey, everyone, pay attention to Me. I have something to say that is meaningless to your job right now, but I want your attention anyway."

How are you not embarrassed of your behavior here? Why would you not go to the TurboTax forum to share what you know?

"I did guess correctly on the last fix"

But imagine if this was a community of Physicians. Would you like them to "guess?" Because the people here using ProSeries are supposed to Know. They are being paid by their clients.

You really are lost.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers