evankhut
Level 1

I have been a Proseries customer since 2012. I really enjoy the product, and it has worked well over the years. This year has been rough though- the program freezes multiple times a day, which requires a 20 to 25 minute restart. This takes a couple of hours out of my day. Then, when I try to contact support, they can not verify my account and say that my name and my account number (which I have used since 2012) are not linked and they can not help. I request a phone call from upper management but do not get a call. Gives me flashbacks of dealing with Comcast. Never thought this would happen with Proseries...will be looking for a new product next year for our firm, and will be mentioning the frustration in my accounting communities. EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTING. If you are deciding between products, think twice before going with Proseries. This is the first bad review I have posted on the web (just as a reference of how bad it has been for me). Maybe it won't be bad for you, but this is my livelihood, as well as my team's, so it hit's pretty hard.