roz2
Level 4

I am also waiting on the filing of the Texas Franchise Return. But I have a bigger issue now.  I filed an Ohio State return with a School District Return with a refund of $844.00. There was no mention of it on the e-file screen.  I called Lacerte and the expert told me to go ahead and file, it might not show up on the e-file screen.  This made me nervous because Ohio is a piggyback state. The filing instructions said it was a direct deposit and it would go into their back account. (One of my checks for accuracy.) The preparers e-file directions echoed the same.  However, when I printed out the confirmation letter there was no mention (again) of the school district being filed.  I called Lacerte again, and spoke to another expert, that told me she didn't know why it didn't e-file, but it didn't. I am contacting our rep at Lacerte to see if I can have a solution.  We also pay GREAT money to have superior service and I believe Lacerte should fix the issue and file the School District Return.  

0 Cheers