dlcoatscpa
Level 3

I e-filed a client's Federal and Missouri returns on February 12.  Both returns show the e-filing was accepted.  I have reference numbers.  The Federal refund was paid today, but the Missouri website shows the return has not been received.  Before I spend hours on the phone with support, I thought I would check here to see if anyone has an answer as to why this happened.

0 Cheers
PATAX
Level 15

Many states may still be behind due to closing down completely or partially during the Coronavirus. You may want to wait a little bit and the State website may be updated... Just my opinion

dlcoatscpa
Level 3

Thanks for the response.  I know that MO is behind, however, every other MO return I filed that day shows as being received by the state.  I am wondering if the one got caught in limbo somehow.

0 Cheers
dlcoatscpa
Level 3

Apparently it is a problem with the Missouri refund status system.  My client received their MO refund yesterday.

0 Cheers
dijosolom
Level 1

what does it mean when your missouri refund status says accepted as filed

0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

Hi there,

You’ve come to an Intuit site supporting tax professionals, and you may be looking for support as an individual taxpayer. Please visit the TurboTax Help site for support.

Cheers!

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

Hi there,

You’ve come to an Intuit site supporting tax professionals, and you may be looking for support as an individual taxpayer. Please visit the TurboTax Help site for support.

Cheers!

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers