Matt C
Employee
Employee

Additional logging / troubleshooting info is something we would develop - which would go out in a future release, which would eventually make its way back to us for analysis. I didn't mean to say you are on your own - just that it would take some time (and you will have to bear with the issue during that time unfortunately). 

Yes, that would be very helpful. Please send any relevant info to proseries_engineering@intuit.com . Please include your username in the email so it's easy to tie the email to you. 

While you are it, can you open ProSeries (TY20), and under the menu, do Help > Send Logs, and email us the zip file as well?

The issue you're referring to actually sounds like a different issue, though it is probably related. I will investigate as soon as I get your email.

As painful as this may be for you, I recommend you take routine backups of your client files to minimize the damage for now. No need for anything too complicated or expensive: copy pasting your client files to a USB drive should suffice. Even just copying the client files to another directory on the same machine might help. 

0 Cheers