dbbooks
Level 2

This does not resolve.  I am using ProSeries 2020.  I cannot seem to attach a screenshot, but my dashboard shows no actions because I never completely submitted the request.  I have 5 available for my free trial before purchasing and it is still as my balance available.  This is what I did and it was the first time I tried.

1. I hit REQUEST on the client I wanted to send the eSignature request to. 

2. It said I needed to authorize so I authorized.

3. On the dashboard, I selected to view the documents and then saw that the letter documents did not format correctly (still had the insert here sections) so I hit Cancel at the bottom of the screen.

4. Went back to ProSeries to try to correct what was being saved as the return and documents. 

5. I hit REQUEST on the client again and I either get the screen you displayed in another post or I get the message that I need to purchase (and it still shows the 5 still available) for which I just close the window.  If I hit CONTINUE on the screen I get like you displayed in another post, the eSignature screen that comes up does not look like the eSignature Dashboard screen I get if I select eSignature Dashboard from the menu.

Either way, they both show no actions, no documents, no anything except that I still have 5 available to use

0 Cheers