qbteachmt
Level 15

Here is what my State Dept Labor and Industry (the Fed DOL has their own list) has for SE:

Who Is Eligible for PUA Benefits?

You may be eligible for PUA unemployment benefits if you are not covered under regular unemployment and you are otherwise able and available to work but due to specified COVID-19 related reasons, are currently unable or unavailable to work.

• You are self-employed, an independent contractor, or not otherwise eligible for regular unemployment benefits.
  • You have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have symptoms of it and are trying to get diagnosed.
  • A member of your household has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
  • You are providing care for someone in your household diagnosed with COVID-19.
  • You are providing care for a child or other household member who can't go to school or a care facility because it's closed due to COVID-19.
  • You are quarantined or have been advised by a healthcare provider to self-quarantine.
  • You were scheduled to start a job and no longer have the job due to COVID-19, the offer was rescinded, or you can’t reach the job.
  • You have become the primary earner for a household because the head of household died as a direct result of COVID-19.
  • You had to quit your job as a direct result of COVID-19.
  • Your place of employment is closed as a direct result of COVID-19.
  • You had a previous unemployment overpayment or something similar.
  • You meet other criteria set forth by the Secretary of Labor.

There is another question in the list on the PUA site along the lines of "I am a gig worker and cannot do my job..." and that is the one I keep checkmarking for my spouse, a "non"performing musician, thanks to the pandemic.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers