Level 15
This widget could not be displayed.

Child's aunt has legal custody of child?

Child lived with and was supported by child's father?

Aunt and father are brother and sister?

Aunt got advance EIP.

Father will claim child as a dependent and get Recovery Rebate on his tax return.

Aunt won't, but does not have to repay what she received.

It's not fair, but double dipping is allowed in this case.