DRBEA
Level 3

I'm not doing anything until the engineers tell me what to do.  The really frustrating part of this is that I reported it over 2 weeks ago.  And then, at least 6 or 7 times after the first time.  Each time, the technical support people acted like they had it fixed and closed the cases.  Therefore, when I would experience the problem the very next time I opened a new client or maybe the next day, I would call back to report the problem again, and nobody knew anything about the previous call.  One of them even told me that they didn't see any previous case numbers with this problem.  After 6 or 7 times of calling in with the same problem, you would think the technical support people would know to escalate this problem up to the engineers.  Each one of them wasted at least 2 hours of my time.  Let's see - 14 hours!  What could I have gotten accomplished in that time?  How much could I have billed out for completed work?  The key words are "could have".  I didn't get to complete anything, because the program wouldn't work and no one took my calls seriously until now.  I'm really upset again - same thing happened last year!  

0 Cheers