Orlando
Intuit Alumni

Unfortunately, as long as your router or whatever is blocking proseries.com a lot won't work.. most notably Updates and WDIE. It's the same problem - they all need access to that domain... and unfortunately it's nothing we can control on our side.

Again, if you fire up a browser, load up https://ftpfp.proseries.com/pub/proseries/2020/LICENSE.HTM , you should get this:

2021-01-19_12-59-22.png

To help troubleshoot.. I would:

• Connect my computer to an entirely different network and try that url in a browser.  Tether to a phone or take a laptop to starbucks. This test should isolate the problem to your machine or your router.   If you have the same problem on a different network, it's something with your firewall or anti-virus software
  • If it's firewall or antivirus.. I'd first try turning stuff off / uninstall to isolate. Once you've figure out which product it is, call them for support or look in their admin panel or post here for advice. Recently we saw this with AVG.
  • If it's your router, the folks who've had this reported the issue was fixed with the hard reset, which flushes the cache. But there's lots of reasons why this can happen, and lots of potential fixes.  You might consider trying a different router (save the receipt and return if it doesn't work)
0 Cheers