wmkwmk
Level 2

thanks for reply...I'm aware of the shutdown but I don't think it is related to that. Had the FYE 3/31/20 that was due on 1/15/20 including federal 2019 C corp return with a NJCBT and a NY. The federal and NJCBT went thru on Fri. But NY did not go thru. No error or rejection...just a "did not convert" response. When I click to receive acknowledgements in general, it does not bring back the screen that shows there are no acknowledgements to report back on as it normally would. I have a few 2019 1040's and previously I would get the ProSeries reply that it could not be filed yet due to shutdown. Now...I get no acknowledgement on anything on the 2019 module.

If do get acknowledgement for the 2020 module saying nothing to report. I spent a while with support on Friday and we updated, refreshed, etc. but no fix. Support closed today so I will try another shot with them on Tues. I had similar issue once before and refreshing update did the trick but not this time. I was just trying to see if this maybe this was a ProSeries issue that others were experiencing.