cinmon428
Level 7

Previously I indicated that the federal tax subtraction for 2020 on the Oregon return is incorrect, because only the first stimulus was reducing the amount of the federal tax subtraction. I believe this is a bug in the program, because when I indicate that I did NOT receive the second stimulus (and therefore should be credited on the federal return), then the second stimulus DOES get subtracted on the Oregon return. But if I indicate that I HAVE already received the second stimulus, then there is no subtraction on the Oregon return. This does not seem like a problem with an update, but rather a bug. So let me be specific: The amount showing for the second stimulus received (line 19 on the Recovery Rebate Credit Worksheet), while it SHOULD reduce the 2020 federal tax liability subtraction on Oregon Form 40 (line 10), it DOES NOT. Can someone report this for me to the people who fix these things or let me know how I can tell them? I don't see any workaround without getting hit with errors in the program. 

0 Cheers