The-Tax-Lady
Level 9

I enjoyed the alone time also and got a ton of stuff done with out the constant interuptions.

Procrastiation is just what it is, same clients, every year, but this year was worse because it created a situation with clients who would have been timely had they been able to get the hell out of the house.

I imagine next year will be crazier than usual and I plan on doing 75% of my work remotely. My postage costs will definitely be increasing but that will be a small price to pay if our current COVID situation does not improve.

I have also missed your snarky comments and wealth of knowledge, but your reason is clear to anyone paying attention. This forumn just isn't any fun anymore. The critical sense of humor required, in my opinion, to do this type of work has vanished from this site. I miss the CAGMC banter, comaraderie and the vast wealth of knowledge shared by all the "All-Stars" and I've only been here a few years.

Oh well, it's a whole new world out there and hard to tell whats coming down the road so ya'll stay well so we can do this all over again in a few months. 🙂