Level 15
This widget could not be displayed.

You need to file Form 3115 with the current year tax return to 'catch up' on the missed depreciation.

If you have never done that before, you may consider a fairly low cost walk-through by another tax preparer.   If you Google "Brass Tax Form 3115" you will probably find it.

In the meanwhile, file an extension.  😀

0 Cheers