Just 2 quick questions.

1. When Shared Policy Allocation apply like above case but the child is a dependent (instead of a tax filer) of other tax family. Like 2 siblings enrolled and shared a covered health plan. the Older file tax by himself, the younger is a dependent of his parents' tax return (the parents does not have insurance).  Does situation 4 still apply ?

2. Does both tax family must file form 8962 or just the one take 100% allocation ?

0 Cheers