HuntFishTax
Level 1
This widget could not be displayed.

The IRS is allowing us to print pages 1 & 2 (postcard) of the 1040 combined on one page this year. Is there a setting in ProSeries that allows us to do that? Honestly, the printout of page 1 with the large blank space below looks pretty tacky.  It would be nice if we can combine the two.

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
mojocpa
Level 7

While I agree this would look nice for the client copy, I would be pleased as punch if the Intuit developers just got the Quibids/199A thing fixed first. Just my opinion.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

Per IRS Pub we can use a full sheet format Page 39 shows something like what we have all grown to know and love. https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p1167.pdf 

ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
HuntFishTax
Level 1
Yes, This^  How do we do this ^ ?
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15
I think we have to use an alternative software.

ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15
You can do it with ProSeries and Lacerte.  You just need some scissors and scotch tape.   :smile::smile:
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If you could do that, then it wouldn't be the "postcard" sized return that the POTUS promised everyone!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
I heard they reached a compromise on the government shutdown this afternoon.  They are going to build "the wall" but they are going to build it out of 1040 postcards.
ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Tomatoes (I had to get rid of the turtles - they kept running away)
0 Cheers
HuntFishTax
Level 1
haha, did Hallmark's stock go up when Speaker Ryan announced the news? 😃
0 Cheers