Level 8
This widget could not be displayed.

If it's a corrected W2C and you haven't efiled the original return already, enter all the new information and in Section 13C check the Corrected W2 box. 

If you e-filed the return and it was accepted, you have to amend the original return with the W2C information.

View solution in original post