TheBogs
Level 2

I am very sad to read of your issues. I would like to make it clear to the Proconnect Community that I have been using ProSeries since before Intuit purchased the system. Old timers will remember that at one time Tubrotax was the "professional" version. I know this program, how it updates and most importantly, how to avoid attempting to get into Tech Support. I also have one of the finest IT people in my area and he has basically reviewed every possible option and still the problem continues. Currently I am able to do a work around but as the season moves forward I have deep concerns over the issue. When I decided to post my problem I was surprised that more folks have not had the same issue. When you use a program for 30 plus years you just know when something is not right. It would be easy to just lay the blame on poor Tech support but that gets you zero help. If Intuit does monitor this site I simply cannot expend the time to wait endless hours waiting for help.  Finally, the problem is real and if Tech Support is expressing that you are the only person with the issue, well I happen to believe that EVERY client, professional or personal, deserves proper and respectful support.

0 Cheers