Foothill-Tax
Level 1

I've spent countless hours uninstalling and reinstalling 2019 as requested by tech support.  They suggest I call Customer support to resolve the Fast Path License issue.  No weekend support or yesterday MLK day.  Now my expected wait time is 45 minutes.

I've used Intuit for over 20 years and it seems every year they increase the price and take away features.  Now they've added Fast Path that locks up my prior year returns without a current $399 fast path and ironically the Fast Path is causing the current error that's causing me undue stress prior to tax season?

I suppose I could keep typing my complaints while on hold for support.  My expectations are so low that I'm anticipating that I've been routed to tech support rather than Customer Support when I specifically told the gatekeeper that I was told by Tech to call back to speak with Product support.

Any suggestions on alternate Tax Software that I can transfer all my prior year files for easy access and a company that values my time and not try to exploit me every year.

Ok, I'm 19 minutes into my wait time and will multi-task prior to the call dropping pr

0 Cheers