hillsboro15269
Level 4
Well, you're quite the expert! I'm guessing you meant 1992? I don't think this product existed in 1942 :smile: Even so, almost 30 years makes you an expert in any book.

Yes, jumping in is way easier than the videos. Unfortunately, it's not just me, but 5 employees who are all asking me questions that I just can't answer.

So, let me ask you:
How do you change the preparer on a return?
What are the different options on "TSJ indicators"?
How do I enter the ERO practitioner PIN?
Is there a place where I can compare the differences between the 3 different banks that do Pay-by-Refund (Santa Barbara, Refund Advantage, and River City Bank), and/or which one should I chose, etc.?
Is there a place where you can enter a 1099-INT or 1099-Bs? I see where to enter the information from one, but some of my clients have more information than the worksheets (even the "advanced" worksheets) allow. For example: I'd like to be able to enter all the 1099-B information that is covered, no adjustments, and have the software add it up and put it on line 1a or 8a. How do I do this? It puts it on 1b or 8b, which is wrong.
Where do you enter a child's qualifying disability for Oregon?
How do you tell it to print forms 2-sided?
How do you enter state pricing?

And before you say anything, I have tried the "where do I enter" on all of these that it's reasonable, and not gotten a good answer. So thanks in advance!
0 Cheers