Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

Speaking of Chinese goods, some of them are high quality goods.  This new client sells cookware and looks to be of high quality.  I buy on Amazon and some of those items that I buy of course come from China.  I recently found a site, (cat is out of the bad where I get my spiffy vests from now), temu.com

Every item that I have bought there is of high quality.  I am not shilling for this company just that it has been in the news and is competition for Amazon.   I don't use the temu app as I heard some information may being  gleemed from using the app but the website does not have that issue and I pay using paypal so they don't even have my credit card info.  Here is one of the nifty vests I recently bought.. looks like something Brooks Brothers would use.. the mail lady here likes to tell me that I look she likes my vests when I see her with the mail.  check this out.. 12 bucks.. and high quality 

https://www.temu.com/goods.html?_bg_fs=1&goods_id=601099514612132&_x_vst_scene=adg&_x_ads_sub_channe...