ANDIMARIE
Level 1

I can confirm, that Iowa Line 7 Tax was miscalculated on many of my clients returns......

The actually Tax Calculations we expect our software to handle, was not doing it's job. 

Our Firm is going to have to manually check the state number per the 8453, then open the return and see what it now, correctly, says.

The software employees confirmed the software was not working correctly.

Customer Service told me, they didn't care. I won't receive a refund or a credit for next year.  I will be having to spend hundreds, if not thousands of dollars to correct the returns that have been filed incorrectly. Mailing out corrected Iowa Returns. Making calls ahead of their returns.....

I'm so upset. We have already identified 84 clients with an Incorrect Iowa Return.

If you're clients aren't having their returns adjusted and receiving letters by now.....they will be.....or they have and have already decided to leave your firm......

My firm has used ProSeries since 2004. We have NEVER had SO many problems with the software itself. Nor have we felt so unheard by Customer Service. 

This year has made ProSeries a liability.......

Anyone have any ideas how we come together and file a class action lawsuit or something to help recoup the fees and wages and loss of income we are all going to incur for this problem?

0 Cheers