IRonMaN
Level 15

I’ll preface this with - we each run our practices the way we believe we need too.  But for myself I still feel the need for some human interaction with my clients.  I don’t ever want a client to feel that I shoved them out of my office.  I also don’t want them to think they are just a number rather than a client to me.  

Years ago my optometrist referred me over to an ophthalmologist to perform some additional tests.  When I subsequently went back to my optometrist he asked me how the appointment went.  Whenever I had an appointment with my optometrist there was always a little general chit chat about life and family in general.  So when I said the guy seemed to know his stuff but there was no talking about the weather.  My optometrist just put his head down for a second and said “I wondered about that when we were setting up appointments for 10:07”.  So they guy knew his stuff but left me feeling like I was just dollar signs to him.  I don’t ever want a client to leave my office with the same feeling.

Slava Ukraini!