co
Level 3

Dear All ....

1. re: " Processing an Update "

Have you tried doing a " Refresh Updates " ?  Apparently something 'new" this year or maybe even last year (2022) .. I learned about this yesterday 2/1/24 from a 1-2 hours support session with Intuit about the WATERMARK LOCAL EIT Form debacle. Apparently when you do just an "UPDATE" it may not install ALL of the most recent updates.

2. LOCAL EIT WATERMARK problem

Support rep created a case for me on this issue and I am " to receive updates when it is fixed OR NOT fixed. Rep thoroughly understood problem. IT is worth the effort to call and create case if fro no other reason they communicate to you about the status. HOPEFULLY. I did tell her Pro series has dropped the ball on support in recent years,

3. PA DUE date Code problem in Letter

Second reason I called support, and second case I have on going .... have you noticed the Pennsylvania " Due date" is not properly filling the letter?? Instead the CODE gets printed. This is the 3rd or 4th  year I have complained about this problem !! (search the Trending Topics for PA DUE DATE CODE PROBLEM and you will see I had this same issue going back to 2019, 2020 etc)