Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

Success! I got it to go through.. if interested this is what I did.  Originally on both the online submission and the pdf upload (two different methods) I was getting an error message.  On the first method that I tried, the onlihe method the error mentioned something wrong with the drivers license attachment.  

On the second method I tried, the error message just gave me some meaningless error code.  

So regarding the first method error code I had originally uploaded a jpeg of the front of my drivers license.  I thought well maybe I will upload a pdf of both the front and back of my drivers license (as one pdf) with the onlne method.. still got the atttachment error. problem with the attachment.

So I thought to give it another shot under method two.. the pdf upload method.. they wanted my drivers license to be uploaded twice, though I think a totally different proof of identification would work but I went with the new pdf drivers license that I just created. Got an error message on the second drivers license upload.. said you cannot use the same file name for the 2nd upload.. So I created a new pdf of my drivers license of both sides.. called it driverslicense2.   So validated my submission.. submitted it.. and success! thought this may help if others were getting similar errors.