JMad
Level 3

I phoned Proseries yesterday and first was told to do a proseries repair and update my windows--which I had already completed but had to do again.  Then to try and efile again and if still an issue than I would need to call back and they would escalate.  Of course that did not help so I called back and spent over an hour on the phone all to be told that since there was a circle instead of a checkmark in the forms box, I was doing something wrong on my end and I needed to finish completing the 1116!  I tried to explain to this person that except for these explanation stmts, Form 1116 is not a form we fill in.  She said I might need zeros somewhere---SERIOUSLY????IIII   I have filed many returns previously that have the same type of scenario and now...as we approach a deadline, this occurs.  She would not escalate this any further because she said it is on my end.  So tired of paying so much money for software with zero support.  I wish someone could get a valid answer to this issue and QUICKLY.

0 Cheers