AmyRose
Level 2

Good day.

I am trying my best to be a professional here under sudden duress. The well-being of my clients is important to me in all this too.

My always normal routine annual exams for decades, suddenly is not. A phone call last night flipped my world.

I am not sure what lies ahead for me energy and clear headedness with the news last night to expect surgery for invasive cancer, radiation, and chemo. I may have a very tough year ahead as more tests and treatment unfolds.

Taxes are a part of my overall financial expertise.

I am looking for another professional that uses ProSeries that I could potentially transfer the almost 50 incomplete files too if needed to finish 2022 filings.

I have detailed notes of exactly what is missing on each return that has had data entered as far as it can go.

I have some clients in the US Virgin Islands. Experience filing there is a plus because they do not file with the IRS except for Social Security taxes, but I can train you on this difference for the right fit. The USVI mirrors IRS tax codes in almost every area. USVI filings are all on paper.

I am well compensated for my unique expertise and have a heavy emphasis on self-employed and rental property owners.

I would expect a revenue share and a contract would be executed with agreed terms.

It is unknown if I would be transferring 2023 and future years of filings at this time. There could be up to 100 or so of those clients.

I have a very clean professional track record and primarily excellent to work professional clients. We all have a few messy ones, don’t we?

Please reach out if you would be open to a discussion about assisting in my situation, or if you have taken over a practice in the past under similar circumstances successfully.

On a more personal note, do your routine checkups.

Until today, I had not been active in the group. It was suggested by the staff at ProSeries I reach out here for help.

Be blessed and thank you in advance for your kindness and support.