jfcamm54
Level 1

By the way, I have spent a good 4-5 hours on the phone trying to resolve this situation, plus sent Intuit two (2) sanitized files trying to show what is occurring on MN form M1SA plus the fact that Sch A line 12 is not flowing properly.

Intuit's last response to me:

I sincerely apologize that the protocol and correct process to get this reviewed further by development requires an approved internal team members approval for escalation which all agents involved on the prior cases have provided that permission.  If you already followed the instructions to submit a calculation challenge I'm sorry to say that's its DOA (dead on arrival because there was not accompanied escalation to the tax department) and this will only be completed if the appropriate channels and procedures are met, please return call front line technical support with case 1598716976 to get an approved calculation challenge to complete otherwise I apologize this matter is going no where and is closed.
Amanda
ProSeries Support Team

Unbelievable response.  You used to be able to talk with the technical team and resolve these kinds of issues.   

0 Cheers