Rowtax1
Level 3

Look....you can deal with this without just waiting for the 4/17 update....Just try to import one time...You get that one time without corruption.  So, before you import, make sure that you have ATB or ATBWU correct.

So...to recap....Usually, we make a copy of the ATB or ATBWU file, then go into that new file and close the year on the new file....But, since we can't change where the import ATB is pointed at, we now go into the same ATB or ATBWU we used in 2021, and now we just close that file, so we can enter 2022 data. 

Then, we now import from there...that works.

But, again, this morning, I had a change to make in the ATB or ATBWU file..(the clients Qbooks were screwed up, and I just got new data now that it is fixed, so I had to make changes to the ATBWU journal entries)....that resulted in a re-import and the whole program locked up.

So, I transferred the 2021 proseries over into 2022 proseries, overwriting it.  Yes...I lost the extension, but who cares...I know it was extended and Intuit can confirm that if needed. I doubt it would be needed.

Then, I performed the trial balance import from my now fixed ATB or ATBWU file into the new 2022 Proseries...Yes...I did have to go do some stuff again on the info page, but, it is done now. 

0 Cheers