sonnypsu
Level 3

We are having a major issue with our TB export files too.  We can export them from Workpapers CS and import them.  If any changes are made to the TB and exported again then Proseries tries to automatically import the changes and then freezes and kicks off a generic 10250 error.  Have spent over 20+ hours on the phone with tech support.  No fix or reason why it's happening.  It only started about a week and a half ago.  Everything was fine prior.  Been using this feature and the TB txt export files for 20+ years with no issues ever until this year.

I have done a fresh reinstall, tried all the tech support changes/fixes and nothing has worked.  I have over 5 tax client files that are now useless.  I deleted the TB export file and can open the return, but I can't save any changes.  I've even backed up all the tax return files and restored them from when they were working and now they kick off the 10250 error and are useless.  I'm pulling my hair out.  I'm completely at a stand still on preparing corporate returns and am loosing money by the day.  This import feature is vital to our tax prep business.  If it's not fixed soon, I'm going to have a lot of angry clients and that is going to force me to switch tax software which pains me to even consider.

0 Cheers