LadyDi62
Level 3

I had this problem on my laptop for TY2022.  I tried to open my TY2021 and ouch the same problem so I called Proseries IT tech and they said it wasn't a Proseries problem.  I then explained to them that I had the same problem on my desktop and a Proseries IT tech helped me to resolve the problem so it was very hard for me to understand why they couldn't do it for my desk top.

I asked IT to look at my call history since they say they record the calls to get me back to the tech that resolved the problem on my desktop so she gave me a supervisor who basically said it wasn't a Proseries issue.

I ended up taking my laptop to Best Buy Geek Squad who couldn't fix the problem therefore I purchased a new laptop.  More problems - when they transferred my files from my old laptop to the new one my tax files can't be found so now I have a different problem.  i was told that the files would transfer and all I had to do was download the Proseries tax program.  Did that without success in finding the files.

i should've had the Geek Squad tech backup at least my TY2021 and 2022 because all my previous years are on a flash drive.

Needless to say "I'm not happy with Proseries IT support".

Again

0 Cheers