IRonMaN
Level 15

You mentioned that you are a 10 year customer.  If you go through this forum for the last 10 years, you will see that every year at renewal time folks will vent that new customers are treated better than the existing customers.  If you check back ten years from now, I am positive that you will see another ten years of posts saying that Intuit takes better care of new customers than it does the long term exiting customers.  It's a fact of life and pretty much every large company out there will offer incentives to get new customers in the door.  Growth makes stockholders happy, keeping existing customers happy doesn't necessarily make news in the board packet. 

So what it boils down to is, you have to pick the software that you feel does the best job for you for the dollars paid.  Personally, I think ProSeries gives the best bang for the buck for my client base so I will keep hanging in there until someone else comes along that changes my mind.  Good luck in your search for the perfect tax package!

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers