debbie62
Level 1

Hi, I did solve the issue.  Last weekend, I downloaded and installed the programs for 2018-2022 (first year using it was 2010), only to find that none of them worked.  Just like you had said, the login screen disappeared before I could log in.  Decided to let it sit a few days then tried again.  Things I did the first time:  Started with 2022 and worked backwards.  I didn't restart after each year, just installed them all and then restarted the computer.  This morning, I deleted the 2018-2022 Lacerte programs off the new computer.  Then, I downloaded a new Windows 11 update.  I had updated Windows 11 last week, I thought, but there was another update this morning so I updated it.  I loaded the 2018 program first, with the "custom" setting so I could pick and choose the programs to download.  The "automatic" was set to install on a network, and I use a stand along.  I'm a sole proprietor with only one computer.  I then restarted the computer and opened the 2018 Lacerte program.  It opened no issue.  Not sure which thing I changed helped to solve the problem, but now I have 2018-2022 loaded and all working.  Good luck!   

0 Cheers