Slats
Level 4

Another year, another failed product. After 27 years with Intuit and ProSeries, I imagine that I am the ERROR. Faulty processing of my thought and judgment in believing that this year would be better, that this would be the year that ProSeries would code the program correctly from the start, de-bug and stabilize, and offer software that would be worthy of its cost. It seems the cost goes up but the functionality goes down, year after year. Delays in forms releases, long after other providers have offered critical forms, calculations, and support. Remember 8915? And the list goes forward....... Take my money; oh and take my sanity and patience with it also. ProSeries, you can do better than this. You once did, and for years and years, you worked flawlessly. I shoulder the blame, it's all on me. I chose poorly. I won't in the future. Thankfully, this is not the only circus in town and not the first rodeo for a lot of us. Until we as consumers vote with our pocketbooks and stand up and stand to with a strong voice, the lashings and beatings will continue.  Welcome to the 21st(?) Century........... and more failed technology.  Scouts out..........