Taxes-by-Rocky
Level 7

Able to "Print" then select one of my own printers "Adobe PDF" "Microsoft Print to PDF", etc.  So I can actually create the PDF inside of QB; just not through the QB features.

The problem is that QB no longer seems to be able to generate the PDF file (whether for invoices or reports) on its own, through its own menu options, and that means most automatic features (e.g., emailing monthly invoices) no longer function.

Using QB 2021 Desktop and have tried Tool Hub.  [Didn't try the manual registry edits since, if it comes to that, the software is of little value.]

Seems that QB can print to PDF if you use QB 2022 or later (they want me on a cloud version with the annuity).  No offense, but not happening.

Product is only one year old.  Works with Windows 10 but not with Windows 11.  Moral of the story for now:  Keep a Windows 10 machine around if you regularly email invoices to clients.  You may be on that machine a long time until you find an accounting software that can send out invoices.  Thanks anyway for the help.

0 Cheers