JeromeLeventhal
Level 3

Brian - As a test, I just allowed my home computer to update to 22H2. When I look at the update history, the most current update is now: "2022-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems (KB5019961)". I do not see the "KB5020044" update. I reran the update and nothing new was downloaded. The Microsoft Web Site shows the update that you are speaking about as "Preview". Is it possible that because Microsoft has labeled the update as "preview" it won't download for all of us who are not in some special program? I don't want to update my office computers at this time since I can't afford to have all of my machines out of commission (not to mention the time that it takes to update each and every computer). As I am sure that you know, we are getting extremely close to tax season, and I think that I can speak for the community that this is causing a lot of stress for all of us. Any thoughts that you might have to get us past this problem would be much appreciated. Thank you. - Jerome

0 Cheers