Level 8

The 2 emails came one minute apart. Both emails begin the same:

Dear "MY FIRST AND LAST NAME",

Thanks for contacting us about your license information. Here it is:

Company Name

Product Description

License Number

Product ID

Then there are 35 rows of information spanning the past 16 years. It looks correct.

I have never had any business with Quick Books what-so-ever. I have never contacted Quick Books, or Intuit requesting this information be sent to me. Nor has anyone else here.

The second email is different at the end:

We sent you this email because we received a request from you or someone at your company for your QuickBooks license information. If no one from your company requested this information, please contact us.

If you need to download QuickBooks, visit the QuickBooks Support Site.

Thanks for being an Intuit customer!

Intuit Customer Service
www.intuit.com

Legal
Privacy
Contact Us
About Intuit

You have received this business communication as part of our efforts to fulfill your request or service your account. You may receive this and other business communications from us even if you have opted out of marketing messages.

If you receive an e-mail message that appears to come from Intuit but that you suspect is a phishing e-mail, please forward it immediately to [email address removed] . Please visit http://security.intuit.com/ for additional security information.

Please note: This e-mail was sent from an auto-notification system that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

© 2013 Intuit Inc. or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

Has anyone else received any emails containing unsolicited prior year Intuit ProSeries tax software product and licensing info coming from Quick Books?

@IntuitBettyJo @IntuitGabi can one of you refer me to someone in security at Intuit that can look into this for me? I have a lot of questions about this.

0 Cheers