B77
Level 1

I'm an investor who uses section 475 mark to market rules, so I'm required to attach a pdf statement to my return every year with a standard paragraph to elect or renew my professional trader status. I bought Turbotax Desktop, and finished creating my return. However, TurboTax desktop does not support any attachments for efiling. The only community advice is to "paper file all turbotax returns for section 475 investors".

However, paper filing is not desirable. Paper returns can take over half a year to process, have a higher error rate, etc etc. So I'm looking for some way to still efile, both now and in the future. I read that proseries can import turbotax files. Is there some service I can hire where I could hand a person my turbotax file, and they can import it into their pro software (like proseries), and efile it for me complete with the needed pdf attachment?

Do the people at "turbotax online - live" have this capability? Or maybe some of the people or companies on this forum are capable of this?

0 Cheers