PATAX
Level 15

Is it just me, or does it appear that the average client each successive year is a little bit more of a moron and idiot than the average client in the preceeding year. Remember the older clients from years ago, and how well organized they were and how much common sense they had, not to mention a much higher IQ. If you want to know how bad it's going to get in the future, just take a look at the average moron in the general population. Just had a real big jack@$$ walk up on me and my German Shepherd while we were walking. He trailed behind me real slow for a while, and instead of crossing the street, and walking there, this jack@$$ actually walked up on me and my dog. My dog was/is well trained at a dog training school by a police officer, but this moron idiot didn't know that. I don't know about you guys, but I was taught as a child never to walk up on someone with a dog, and don't drive your bike by a dog either. But this grown adult moron obviously wasn't brought up right, or am I just a mean b@$!%'d?