TBass
Level 1

@Rick1725, thank you for saying that! I rarely participate in "help" boards for that exact reason. I had the same problem starting yesterday, so am glad somebody was willing to post what helped for them. We've moved to another state over the last 30 days, and have had to deal with moving company fraud (major issue), messed up truck reservations when we decided to move ourselves, etc. This is no one's fault, just life. Upon trying to open the 2017 program, I started having issues, so it wasn't a matter of not reading the alerts as this person might assume, it was a matter of missing a segment of activity that I had no idea had happened already. My point? It's not necessarily about not reading the alerts, or someone being lazy.....life is always in progress, and we very seldom know a "poster's" individual situation; so just providing the best answer you're able to is the most helpful thing you can do. Criticizing people doesn't solve the problem. Sorry for the long reply, but my frustration with solving this over the last 24 hours is not sitting well with me.